Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Download Primavera Project Planner P6 video tutorials

Download P6 Video Tutorials

Primavera P6 is the most powerful, robust, and easy to use solution for globally prioritizing, planning, managing and executing projects, programs and portfolios. P6 is an integrated project portfolio management (PPM) solution comprising role-specific functionality to satisfy each team member's needs, responsibilities and skills. It provides a single solution for managing projects of any size, adapts to various levels of complexities within a project, and intelligently scales to meet the needs of various roles, functions, or skill levels in your organization.

Primavera P6 (was P5, now P6 v7.0) is a Project Management Software package that is used for managing and controlling project related activities. Resources representing labor, materials and equipment are used to track time and costs for the project. Slippage of projects' activities are updated resulting in the adjustment of time related Gant Bars

Primavera was once mostly used to handle very large and complex projects, especially in the engineering and construction business (e.g. to construct or maintain nuclear power plants). Today (2010),Oracle set a solution that addresses the need of Project Portfolio Management


P6 provides executives with a real-time view of their organization's project, program and portfolio performance. It equips managers with the right blend of usability, power and flexibility to effectively and efficiently execute on projects, and enables individuals across all levels of an organization to analyze, record, and communicate reliable information and make timely, informed decisions.

P6 makes it easy to:
* Select the right strategic mix of projects
* Assure project, IT and corporate governance
* Enhance processes and methods
* Improve project team collaboration
* Measure progress toward objectives
* Complete more projects successfully and with the intended payback.

Download P6 video tutorials

19 comments:

RaghuRamdv November 19, 2010 at 10:49 AM  

Dear Engr. Masaud,
Thanks for your valuable service. I am learning Primavera P6. Could you please give me the link of all video tutorial of Primavera 6. I have downloaded 2 parts where the link is given. Others i see in youtube, but, clarity is not good. Please give me all the remaining parts and other tutorial link to my gmail or raghuramdv@yahoo.com.
Thanks once again.

Engr Masaud Akhter November 20, 2010 at 3:52 AM  

ok raghuramdv i will send you links by email too. and will share more p6 stuff here soon.
share our site to help your friends too.
thanks

Anonymous,  December 28, 2010 at 10:32 PM  

hai

i would also like to have the link. can u please mail me to satrem07@gmail.com.

Adam January 17, 2011 at 2:26 PM  

Dear Engr. Masaud,
could you please send me the links too for P6.
I have been looking for good and complete tutorial through the internet since long time ago.
Thank you for your help
Adnan

Unknown January 19, 2011 at 1:56 PM  

Dear Engr. Masaud,
could you please send me the links too for P6.
I have been looking for good and complete tutorial through the internet since long time ago.
Thank you for your help
Azhar

Juliu January 20, 2011 at 6:03 AM  

Dear Engr. Masaud,
I am a learner of Primavera 6. Please kindly send the link to more tutorials to may email address (abhulimen.julius@gmail.com).
Thanks alot for your assistance.
Julius

Unknown February 4, 2011 at 7:06 AM  

Dear engineer,
I need those link too. My email is adeademoye@yahoo.com

ezapa February 6, 2011 at 8:27 AM  

Dear Engr. Masaud
I am really thankful for all the tutorials that you have made. They are so simple to understand and follow. I almost learnt the P3 by just following you tutorials. But I was looking for learning P6 which I could find only the first three. Please is there any way you can upload the rest of the videos, it will be greatly appreciated. And also are there any material that I can read and learn the p6.
Please help me. Thank a lot once again
My email Id: Ezapa001@gmail.com

Regards
Ezapa

Anonymous,  September 9, 2012 at 11:54 AM  

Dear Engr. Masaud,
I am a learner of Primavera 6. Please kindly send the link to more tutorials to may email address (zooneed@hotmail.com),
Many thanks
Zooneed

Anonymous,  November 11, 2012 at 9:23 AM  

Dear Engr, I am a new learner in P6 & I would really appreciate a link to materials & videos.
(philipugbah@hotmail.com)
Thanks in anticipation

Anonymous,  March 2, 2014 at 11:11 AM  

Do you have any video's for Primavera P6 ver8.3? If you do. Could you please email me at doug.galt@sympatico.ca.

Nizam July 9, 2015 at 3:42 AM  

Dear Engr. Masaud,
I am a learner of Primavera 6. Please kindly send the link to more tutorials to may email address (fsaln86@gmail.com).

Unknown October 24, 2015 at 1:23 AM  

Hi Masaud,
Just read threw the comments and I would also like to share the complete video link for primavera. Pls send to e_dubic@yahoo.com

Thanks in anticipation.

Victor,  December 18, 2015 at 1:17 PM  

Dear Engr. Masaud,
I am a new learner of Primavera p6, but I am having difficulties finding complete video tutorials.
Please kindly send link to video tutorials to my email address vaweke1@gmail.com

Many thanks
Victor

Anonymous,  April 17, 2016 at 7:32 PM  

Dear Engr. Masaud,
could you please send me the links too for P6.
I am also looking for a good tutorial for primavera. Kindly send to tthareeque118@gmail.com .
Thank you.

Unknown February 28, 2017 at 1:47 AM  

Hi, could you please share the link with me as well? Thank you.

g.gauresh@yahoo.in

Unknown January 31, 2019 at 3:25 PM  

Pls share the link of the full videos to my mail. thanks. bobbystar808@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

http://mosttutorials.blogspot.com/

civil engineering,electrical and other engg. software video tutorials.ebook and setups for free.... SAP2000,ETABS,SAFE,Autocad,revit Architecture,MS Project,Primavera ,Matlab,PSpice and much more

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP